Searching...
Sunday 3 February 2013

ALIA BHATT REVEALS HOW SHE HAS ALWAYS DREAMT OF BEING AN ACTRESS!


ALIA BHATT REVEALS HOW SHE HAS ALWAYS DREAMT OF BEING AN ACTRESS!
Alia Bhatt, who will be seen making her debut with the much anticipated flick, Student Of The Year. The actress who is just 19, is also the daughter of producer Mahesh Bhatt. The cute actress feels that age dose not matter when it comes to acting.

In a recent interview, Alia was talking about how she has always dreamt of becoming an actress.She said: “There are actresses who started working at a very young age. Like my sister (Pooja Bhatt) started working when she was 17. So age doesn’t matter.”

“I had decided to become an actress when I was much younger. It was a conscious decision. I just didn’t know it would happen as soon as I finish my college,” she added.

The young debutante also added that she hadn’t taken any training in acting for the auditions of the film.
Alia said: “I have no experience about films and acting. I have not done any training. So my whole stint has been a learning experience. I didn’t even know the ‘A’ of acting.”

“As I had no training, it was a very new experience for me. For the first few days I was a bit nervous and would keep to myself but then eventually we all opened up and it was a lot of fun. But I must say the production house (Dharma Productions) made me feel very comfortable,”  she added.

Student Of The Year will hit screens on October 19th 2012. The film also stars model, Siddharth Malhotra and director David Dhawan’s son, Varun Dhawan. Directed by Karan Johar. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!