Searching...
Sunday 3 February 2013

ALIA BHATT PLANS TO MARK HER PLACE IN THE MOVIES FOR THE LONG HAUL!


ALIA BHATT PLANS TO MARK HER PLACE IN THE MOVIES FOR THE LONG HAUL!Alia Bhatt, daughter of Mahesh Bhatt is set to mark her place in Bollywood with her upcoming debut film “Student of the Year” directed by Karan Johar! In a recent interview she revealed she is here to stay for the long haul, to perfect her craft and not here chasing overnight stardom!  “I don’t want to be a one-film wonder and then be re-launched after many years,” Alia says.

She truely understands the hard work and determination required to mark her place in the film industry, “I think that it depends on how determined we are and the drive that we have. If we manage to entertain and thrill the audience and the filmmakers, then I’m sure it will work, It’s too soon to tell if I am able to create an impression. I need to wait for another five to six films”  she comments.

Joining the movie business has always been her life goal and career plan “My decision after college was to study acting, but when the film happened, I said why not learn on the film. There is no plan B. If someone asks me what I would do if I can’t succeed as an actor, I would say work harder, because there is nothing else I can do,” she says.

When she was asked about why she chose not to debut in one of her family's own production films, she added “I didn’t want to be launched by Vishesh Films. That would have been an easy option. I had to work for this film (SOTY). Close to 500 girls auditioned for this film. If it had been my father’s production, why would he audition 500 girls if I was there?”.

Student of the Year marks the debut of two other newcomers - Sidharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan, we will be keeping a close eye on the three new film star debutants and keep you posted!

Who do you think will become the most successful out of student of the year's three debutants? (Alia BhattSidharth Malhotra or Varun Dhawan) Give us your views!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!